Caldwell Collision proudly offers the following services:
- Caldwell Collision Auto Body Repair & Paint – Our team utilizes OEM approved tools, equipment, training, materials, and techniques in order to return every vehicle back to pre-accident condition. All repairs are treated with the same care and scrutiny. Every job whether it be a bumper repair or replacing a frame rail undergoes quality control checks throughout the repair process.
- The Carolinas ONLY Mercedes-Benz Authorized Elite Tier 2 Repair Center
- Frame Repair – We utilize Celette frame benches with an electronic measuring system to repair every vehicle with structural/frame damage. Aluminum structural repairs are performed in a specialize aluminum-specific room outfitted with the latest aluminum repair equipment. These repairs can only be performed by approved/certified facilities – Caldwell Collision is Aluminum Structural Certified (Elite Tier 2) to repair Mercedes-Benz, Tesla, and Ford vehicles.
- Glasurit Paint – We use Glasurit paint which is the same product Mercedes-Benz and Tesla, along with many other manufacturers, use in their factories. Our painters have more than 35 years experience with this specific brand which allows them to be able to color match even the most difficult colors.
- Mercedes-Benz Factory Trained Technicians – Technicians receive new training every year
- Glasurit/3M National Warranty Center – Lifetime Paint Guarantee
- OEM Training – Our technicians are sent to Mercedes-Benz, Tesla, Ford, etc. training centers every year to ensure they are up to date on the latest repair procedures. We follow manufacturer specific repair procedures to ensure every vehicle is returned to pre-accident condition.
- Mercedes-Benz Customers – Pickup and deliver to Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte
- High-end/Luxury Tuning Available for BMW, Land Rover, Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Bentley/Rolls-Royce, Lamborghini, Audi and specializing in Mercedes-Benz Tuning
- Drop Off Box – For customers who cannot drop off during office hours
- Full Car Detailing Available – Offering Zaino Showcar Wax and Polish
If you are interested in tuning, which includes aerodynamic packages, interior accents, performance products, etc., for your luxury or exotic please let us know and our knowledgeable Tuning Advisor will work with you to create a tuning package designed around your individual taste.
Please contact Joshua Caldwell: Josh@CaldwellCollision.com
We combine our state-of-the-art equipment with factory trained technicians and over 35 years of specialized Mercedes-Benz collision repair experience to return your vehicle to pre-accident condition.
Caldwell Collision is proud to be Elite Tier 2 Certified, which means we have the ability to repair structural and non-structural aluminum members. Aluminum is quickly becoming the new material most widely used in high-end automobiles because of its light weight and extremely rigid properties.
Aluminum repairs require extensive training, a set of specialized tools that can only be used on aluminum, and a controlled clean room to repair the vehicle in; which is why aluminum repairs should ONLY be completed by aluminum certified shops.
“Mercedes-Benz distinctive features require distinctive attention. We recommend the ONLY Certified Facilities undertake paintwork or body repairs on your vehicle. Certified Collision Facilities understand the unique features and particular needs of your vehicle and they have the tools, equipment, and training needed to repair paint and body damage.
While the vehicle owner may elect to have repairs (collision damage repair or paint work) performed by any automotive repair establishment or individual, damage or malfunction caused otherwise not properly performed are not covered by the Mercedes-Benz New Car Limited Warranty and may cause the car to not perform as originally designed in a subsequent collision to the repaired area.”
In other words, Mercedes-Benz gives the vehicle owner the right to choose the repair facility however if the damage is not repaired up to Mercedes-Benz standards, for example, framework must be completed on a Celette frame machine, the repair and any subsequent damage will not be covered under the Mercedes-Benz New Car Limited Warranty and could ultimately void any remaining warranty.