Welcome to Caldwell Collision Auto Body Repair Center
Caldwell Collision has been providing superior results and satisfaction to customers throughout the greater Charlotte NC region for over 40 years.
Because dealing with an accident can be so stressful, it’s our personal commitment to help you by delivering friendly and accommodating service, convenience and unsurpassed quality in the restoration of your vehicle.
We have a dedicated standard to absolute quality and make sure that each and every vehicle, no matter what size or condition, leaves our facility in its original, pre-collision capacity.
At Caldwell Collision, your vehicle is in the hands of experienced professionals.
We use the latest collision repair technology and provide on-going training for all of our technicians to ensure that every vehicle leaves our shop meeting pre-collision manufacturer’s specifications.
Carolina's Authorized Mercedes-Benz Collision Repair Center
Caldwell Collision looks forward to serving you for all of your collision repair and auto body repair needs.
Our team utilizes OEM approved tools, equipment, training, materials, and techniques in order to return every vehicle back to pre-accident condition.
We utilize Celette frame benches with an electronic measuring system to repair every vehicle with structural/frame damage.
We use Glasurit paint which is the same product Mercedes-Benz and Tesla, along with many other manufacturers, use in their factories.
Our painters have more than 35 years experience with this specific brand which allows our auto paint shop to be able to color match even the most difficult colors.
Our technicians are sent to Mercedes-Benz, Tesla, Ford, etc. training centers every year to ensure they are up to date with the latest repair procedures.
We follow manufacturer specific collision repair procedures to ensure every vehicle is returned to pre-accident condition.
About Caldwell Collision Center
- Jeff Caldwell, Owner, and Founder have been in the automotive repair business for over 36 years in Charlotte, NC.
- Soon after he started working as an auto body repair technician he began receiving Mercedes-Benz Factory training and quickly became one of the most respected technicians in the US.
- Today, Caldwell Collision has become recognized as one of the best collision center and best auto body repair shops in the southeast.
- Diagnosing and repairing new vehicle problems and extensive damage on vehicles with up to $90,000.00 of damage, and completing nearly all auto body repair classes at Mercedes-Benz’s & Tesla's Factory schools has gained Caldwell Collision the reputation for being the best in the business.
- Our mission is to provide the absolute best quality results for our customers while providing the best customer service in the business.
- We always provide free estimates with the absolute best pricing that quality results can afford.
- All of our employees, including those working in the office, participate in training with brands such as I-CAR, ASE, Mercedes-Benz, and Tesla.
- The collision repair industry is rapidly changing with auto body repair procedures being updated daily in some cases.
- We work hard to stay on top of the education necessary regarding the materials and methods necessary to perform repairs per manufacturer guidelines.
What They Say About Us
You guys did an amazing job on my S600! It looks better than I expected. A special thank you to Jeff and Josh. The special paint matches perfectly. Thank you for working with me to find a package that suited me best. Many thanks again!Josh C.
Jeff, amazing work as always. The level of customer service, professionalism, and end result of the repairs you and your team provide is unmatched. Thank you for everything, the car(s) look great!Steve K.
I brought my wife’s Panamera to you after the immaculate job you did on my CL550 and we couldn’t be happier. It looks perfect. You have earned our business for life. Thank you to the entire Caldwell Collision team.Bob B.
You all did a beautiful job on my car, it is perfect. It looks like the day I drove it out of the showroom. I will be glad to pass on your name to all of my friends and family. Thank you again.JR Cole
Jeff and his team provided service beyond expectations. Top notch quality work and use Mercedes parts which was very important to me. Great work!Robert H.
Thank you again for being so kind and helpful to my wife and daughter. Unfortunately, we keep needing your services but I know I only have to make one call when something happens and you will take care of it. Josh and Carol did a great job keeping me u …Ben M.
My car looks amazing!!! You guys did a great job and were so helpful explaining this entire process. I never feel comfortable dealing with car stuff but Josh and Carol really put me at ease and made me feel like family. Thank you guys so much!!!Crystal H.
Mr. Caldwell, I wanted to Thank You for the incredible job you did on my CLK500. We have brought all of our vehicles to you and we are always astonished at how great they look. You have customers for life.Alec F.
You guys did a great job on my car. As I told you, I used to do body work in my younger days and know good work when I see it. Very well done! Thank you again.Tom S.